This midwest bank had a website that most would say was pretty good. However, the bank wanted a site that was more than just "adequate". Through our redesign process, we were able to deliver:
- A responsive platform - a design that renders seamlessly on mobile, tablet, and desktop
- A much more visually pleasing and intriguing design
- Better alignment with the new brand image of the bank
- Intuitive navigation that is cleaner and simpler
- Meaningful content to their customers that they will actually want to read
Preliminary key performance metrics (KPIs) are encouraging — site traffic and pageviews are up and users are digging deeper than with the old site. A full analysis of site activity is planned in the near future to gauge the value and conversion ratio of new customers driven through this channel.